The City of Belen is accepting applications for a Library Aid/Museum Coordinator. The starting annual salary is $27,040 ($13/hr). This position will be in the Belen Public Library’s Harvey House Museum Branch.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Established commercial kitchen and/or restaurant management experience
- Be able to work evenings and weekends regularly
- In-depth knowledge of museum and tourism is a plus
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
A full benefits package is offered to full-time employees.
You may view the full job description and apply online at www.belen-nm.gov/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
Please attach resume, diploma, degree, and any certifications to your application. The deadline to apply is Monday, November 6th by 5pm.