Human Resources is the frameworks for helping employees develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Human Resources include employee training, employee career development, performance management and development, coaching, succession planning, and key employee identification. Human Resources develops a superior workforce so that the organization and individual employee can accomplish their work goals in service to customers.
Kristin Oliver, Human Resources Director
Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Belen Personnel Policies 2021
- 2023 Approved Paid Holidays
- 2023 City of Belen Payroll Calendar
- Employment Opportunities
- Colonial Life
- Agent Services
- Delta Dental NM
- New Mexico Retiree Health Care Authority
- Risk Management
- Report Unsafe Operation or Abuse of a City Vehicle
- Code of Conduct
- Volunteer Waiver & Release Form
The City of Belen takes pride in our talented hard-working staff members. If you are interested in joining our team follow the link for current openings and our application.