The City of Belen is accepting applications for 3 full-time Firefighters/Airport Rescue Firefighters (ARFF). The starting annual salary is $46,228 – $62,738 ($14 – $19/hr) depending on certifications. The Department is running 60 hour shifts per week.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid New Mexico driver’s license (Class E) or obtain within 6 months of hire
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic licensure preferred
- IFSAC or Pro Board Firefighter II
- Airport/ARFF Firefighter required
- Must pass written and physical agility test
- ICS 100, 200, 700, 800 required
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
A full benefits package is offered to full-time employees.
You may read the full job description and apply online at www.belen-nm.gov/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
Please attach resume, diploma, degree and any certifications to your application. The deadline to apply is Monday, November 20th by 5pm Mountain Time.