The City of Belen is accepting applications for a full-time Code Enforcement/Animal Control Officer. The starting annual salary is $35,360 ($17/hr).
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Two years’ experience in municipal code enforcement (preferred not required)
- Obtain all required certifications within two years of employment
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
A full benefits package is offered to full-time employees.
You may read the full job description and apply online here: Employment Opportunities
Please attach resume, diploma, degree and any certifications to your application. This position will remain open until filled.