The City of Belen would like to invite you to the Veterans Day Ceremony on November 11th, 2023 at 2pm at the Veterans Memorial Eagle Park. Please join us in commemorating and honoring our Veterans. Wayne Gallegos will be the Master of Ceremony and lead the way through a thoughtfully assembled program that will include:
- The Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association 47-3 Hub City Locos
- The American Legion Post 81
- Prayer led by Reverend Rudy Espinosa
- The Belen High School NJROTC
- A welcome from City Manager Roseann Peralta and opening remarks from Mayor Robert Noblin
- Missing Man Ceremony
- National Anthem performed by the Belen High School Marching Band
- Music from Mike Silva including God Bless America and How Great Thou Art
- Guest speakers: Veteran Service Officer Rob Miller and USMC John Padavan
- Presentation of Awards
- Benediction from Deacon John Chavez
- Closing remarks from Belen City Councilor, Frank F. Ortega.
You may preview the program below. We hope to see you on November 11th.