***Updated Application Deadline to apply for Physical Damage is now August 4, 2022***
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has made available disaster loans in New Mexico for Physical Damage from the Wildfires and Straight-Line Winds that occurred April 5th & Continue in the counties of Colfax, Lincoln, Mora, San Miguel, and Valencia. For Economic Injury only in the counties of Bernalillo, Chaves, Civola, De Baca, Guadalupe, harding, Otero, Quay, Rio Arriba, Santa Fe, Sierra, Socorro, Taos, Torrance, and Union.
The deadline to apply for Physical Damage is now August 4, 2022 and for Economic Injury is February 6, 2023.
Please follow the below links to get more information on:
- What types of Disaster Loans are available
- What the Credit Requirements are
- What the Interest Rates on the disaster loans are
- What are the specific terms of the loans
- What the Loan Amount Limits are
- What Restrictions exist on Loan Eligibility
- Other questions you may have