The City of Belen is accepting applications for a full-time Project Manager/Inspector. The starting annual salary is $52,000 – $62,400 ($25 – $30/hr) depending on experience.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field preferred
- Seven years’ experience in public works construction to include major drainage infrastructure such as stormwater channels, detention ponds, and outlet structures preferred
- Five years’ experience in planning, design, and construction of utilities preferred
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
A full benefits package is offered to full-time employees.
You may read the full job description and apply online at https://www.belen-nm.gov/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
Please attach resume, diploma, degree, and any certifications to your application. This position will remain open until filled.