Business License

Business Licenses

A Tax identification number (CRS number) must first be obtained from the New Mexico Taxation and Revenue division of the State of New Mexico (505-841-6200 Albuquerque). When you have this number bring it to 100 S Main St, and fill out the required forms, or click on the link below to print out an application to save you some time at our office.


Dorothy Flores


Email Dorothy


Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.