Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions

QuestionWhat options do I have to resolve a citation?

Municipal Court offers several options for resolving citations. Not all options are available for all citations:

  1. Citation may be dismissed upon showing proof that offense has been corrected.
  2. Pay a fine
  3. Plead Not Guilty and schedule a hearing
  4. Plead Guilty or No Contest and speak to a Judge explaining your circumstances.
  5. Some citations require a mandatory appearance before the Judge.