Report Damage to City Parks

Use this form to report any damage to parks located within the City of Belen.

Please complete all information including your name, phone number and e-mail address so that someone from our staff can contact you if necessary. This information will be forwarded to the appropriate department as soon as it is received.

  • Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, gif, pdf.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.