The City of Belen is accepting applications for a Full-time Firefighter/EMT. The starting annual salary is $43,248-$48,336 based on a 48/96 shift ($17.00-$19.00 an hour).
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must have valid New Mexico driver’s license (Class E) or obtain within six (6) months of hire
- At minimum must have IFSAC Firefighter I and New Mexico EMT-Basic Licensure
- IFSAC Firefighter II preferred but not required
- Must pass a written and physical agility test
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
A full benefits package is offered to full-time employees.
You may read the full job description, requirements and apply online at www.belen-nm.gov/departments/human-resources/employment-opportunities/
Please attach resume, diploma, degree and any certifications to your application.
Deadline for application is Thursday October 5, 2023 no later than 5:00 P.M.