Due to the Covid surge the Belen Public Library will have temporary changes to their services. Beginning on Tuesday, January 18th the Library will be closed to the public.
Appointments can be made to use the computers by calling 505-966-2600 and they will continue to offer Curbside service for patrons to pick up books, DVDs, prints, or other materials.
- Curbside check-out will continue as is.
- Library materials may be requested either by phone (505)966-2600 or online.
- Online access requires a valid library card number and four digit PIN.
- Call (505)-966-2600 if you do not have your library card number and four digit PIN.
- A limit of 10 total items with up to 2 DVDs per card apply.
- A doorbell is located on the drop box behind the library to contact library staff or call (505)966-2600 to let a staff member know you have arrived for your curbside pick-up.
- Materials will be delivered to you outside the building while maintaining social distancing.
- All library items may be returned to the drop box behind the library. No fines will be charged at this time.
Hopefully, by taking these measures and continuing the existing staff safety procedures, they will be able to hold their scheduled events and programs safely with Covid-safe guidelines.
The Belen Public Library staff are very grateful for the patience and understanding the community has shown through the ups and downs of this pandemic and they will still be available Monday – Saturday 10am – 5pm to assist you.
Please make use of the Library’s catalog to reserve items for curbside pickup, email any items that you need printed for pickup to email@example.com, and call with any questions to 505-966-2600.
Thank you very much.