This year the City of Belen is hosting a two-day Mega Event to celebrate the Christmas season. December 17th and 18th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm Becker Avenue will be transformed into a winter wonderland. We will have over one million lights on display!
There will be lots of fun activities, a chance to meet some of our fine safety personnel, a food drive, last minute Christmas shopping, and it’s the perfect time to let your heart be merry and bright while sharing the holiday spirit with your neighbors and friends.
Hitch up your horse and take a ride in your sleigh down to Becker Ave for:
- Pictures with Santa
- Pictures with the Grinch
- Street dance with the Black Pearl Band
- Marshmallow roast with the Belen Fire Department
- Dinner with Santa at Rita’s
- Cops to Tots with the Belen Police Department
- Main Street Partnership Food Drive
- Street dance with Suavecito
- Bugg Lights Museum
- Last minute Christmas shopping. Remember, shop local!
Don’t miss two nights of music, food, fun, and Christmas cheer December 17th and 18th on Becker Avenue.
For more information you can call 505-966-2700 or visit www.explorebelen.com.